The controller is the interface between the operator and the sensor. As evaluation unit it provides a visualization of the process data, manages the data sets to calculate the concentration value and allows for the calibration and adjustment of measuring data.
A real time chart shows the trends and provides quick and clear information about the current process cycle, while the menu and display functions are clearly laid out. The user interface is intuitive and simple to use. Password-protected user administration and a data memory for all process values and events ensure the traceability, reliability and safety of the system.
Various digital interface options ensure simple device integration in any control system.
- 32-bit microprocessor technology, with high resolution TFT color display for the best view under any light condition.
- front side IP65 protection degree, optional rack mounted or with additional field enclosure
- 4..20mA I/O, relay contacts, fail safe contacts as well as TCP/IP and fieldbus interfaces
- data memory and event tracking
- multi channel real time chart
- non-volatile RAM card for configuration and process data
- multi-lingual user interface
- user-defined password codes for various levels of system access security
- SonicGraph System optimization with direct view of the high frequency sonic signal
The Controller units are available with different options, depending on your application and plant layout. Please contact one of our Product Specialists to choose the most suitable version.
The following types are available. For more information see the comparison of types.
|Controller 50||The Controller 50 is the most powerful version of our controller family. Because of the manifold numeric features this controller is often used for the monitoring and control of complex processes like crystallization and polymerization.|
|Controller 40||The Controller 40 is used for the analysis of multi-component blends (lye-salt-water, acid-salt-water) especially in gas scrubber and neutralization applications.|
|Controller 30||The Controller 30 is equipped with a powerful sensor interface. This enables the communication and power supply with up to four sensors. This allows the realization of budget-optimized solutions for multi point measurements.|
|Controller 20||The Controller 20 is an economical unit and ideal for cost-conscious end-users. This Controller has reduced equipment and can interface with only one sensor.|