Engineering and automotive
The LiquiSonic® analyzers are used in a variety of applications in the plant and mechanical engineering as well as the automotive industry:
- concentration measurement of coolants and lubricants, cutting oils and antifreezes
- concentration measurement of oil in refrigerant (OCR); for refrigerants like R134a or HFO1234yf the LiquiSonic® sensors endure temperatures down to -30 °C
- emulsion monitoring of drilling, cutting and lubricating oils
- bath monitoring concerning industrial parts cleaning and surface treatment,
e.g. degreasing cascades, preservation processes or quenching
- determination of density and fuel additives
Unbeatable utilization rates
LiquiSonic® sensors are robust, work maintenance-free and measure inline with high accuracy. In numerous industrial surface treatment and cleaning processes, the sensors are used to monitor continuously and in real time bath parameters.
Advantages of online bath monitoring are, for example,
- the bath process documentation as an indirect proof of compliance with the relevant quality parameters "bath concentration" and "bath temperature",
- the perfect bath care by optimum re-dosing of the cleaning agent, solvent or other process liquid in order to compensate losses of process liquid and water resulting from evaporation and discharge,
- the efficient control of bath changes by online monitoring of the bath contamination degree.
All technologies are realized within single or cascaded baths. The following process picture demonstrates the application of LiquiSonic® at relevant measuring points of a degreasing cascade.
Our sensors may be equipped with all common process adapters and fittings and can be used under the most complex application conditions.
By changing immersion lengths or process adapters, our sensors fit into tanks and vessels of almost every design as well as directly in any size tube.
Because the measuring technology is not dependent on color, turbidity or other optical attributes, the user will have no limitations, even under the most challenging application conditions.
Products and process may change
Every LiquiSonic® analyzer can be easily adapted as various process conditions are modified. The controller software manages up to 256 various product characteristics. Depending on the user access rights, these characteristics may be activated after the sensor is replaced or after the process conditions change.
This concept ensures the return of your investment and decreases your response time on changing boundary conditions. For new applications, you can create a new calculation model using process reference values together with our highly sophisticated SonicWork software.
SensoTech is able to offer all current and emerging standards of signal processing. For continuous concentration and density measurement, 4-20 mA in 2-wire loop power (or 4-wire technology), Profibus PA or Foundation Fieldbus are available. For alarm level detection and switching a non-contact output or a relay can be configured. SensoTech analyzers can always conform to your installation needs.