LiquiSonic® analyzers monitor online and in real-time bath parameters such as concentration, temperature and contamination degree in all common industrial surface treatment and cleaning processes. The sensor is installed either directly in the bath or in the pipe from DN 6 (NPS 1/8").
Advantages of bath monitoring
- bath process documentation as an indirect proof of compliance with the relevant quality parameters "bath concentration" and "bath temperature"
- perfect bath care by optimum re-dosing of the cleaning agent, solvent or other process liquid in order to compensate losses of process liquid and water resulting from evaporation and discharge
- efficient control of bath changes by inline monitoring of the bath contamination degree
Applications of LiquiSonic®
Typical applications include
- cleaning, degreasing and rinsing baths,
- corrosion prevention, preservation and coating baths,
- quenching baths,
- pickling and etching baths,
- treatment baths.
- cleaning agents and solvents,
- anti-corrosive agents and preservatives,
- polymers, liquid metals and pigments,
- acids and bases,
- oil emulsions.
All technologies are realized within single or cascaded baths. The following process figure demonstrates the application of LiquiSonic® at relevant measuring points of a degreasing cascade.
Inline analytical technology for cleaning, rinsing, treatment, hardening and coating
Online monitoring of the cleaning agent concentration and the degree of bath contamination at Bosch
Case study about the use of LiquiSonic® for continuous measurement of the cleaning agent concentration and degree of contamination in PCB cleaning baths of Bosch
LiquiSonic® online bath monitor
Fact sheet of the LiquiSonic® system for online bath monitoring