The IPA-Monitor is an efficient system for measuring the concentration of isopropyl alcohol in different print plants. It enables a highly precise online determination of IPA concentration in dampening water.
The system has the following features:
- measuring range from 0 to 20 Vol% isopropyl alcohol in dampening water
- measuring accuracy 0,1 Vol% isopropyl alcohol
- independent of additives
- tough system without moving parts that can pollute
- reducing of the isopropyl alcohol consumption
- stabilization of the print process by having an optimal and constant concentration of isopropyl alcohol
- control signal for isopropyl alcohol setting
As well the sonic velocity measurement is used to control the mixing process (blending), in order to realize an optimal mixture.
< back to overview Systems