LiquiSonic® sensors provide stable and reliable measurement, even in systems with a high degree of aeration or agitation. Our sensors conform to recommendations according to the FDA standards or EHEDG.
Beverages and liquid foodBeverages and liquid food | 6 MB
Concentration and density measurement in dairies
Technical report about the use of LiquiSonic® to measure the concentration and density in dairy products, "International Dairy Magazine"Concentration and density measurement in dairies | 422 KB
Measuring beverage concentrations at the filler
Case study about the use of LiquiSonic® to measure beverage concentrations at the filler of the Oettinger brewery, journal "MBAA Technical Quarterly"Measuring beverage concentrations at the filler | 191 KB
- monitor inline and in real time the most important steps of the brewing process
- wort concentration measurement (lauter tun, mash filter, wort boiler) in the brewing room,
- beer/water/beer interface detection after the filtration to reduce the consumption of filter aids,
- measure the dry matter content, control the whey evaporation and optimize the product quality in dairies,
- monitor the brix concentration in soft drink and fruit juice production,
- measure the extract and alcohol concentration in wine production,
- optimize CIP processes through product identification,
- monitor the concentration of carbohydrates, proteins or fats,
- determine the water content,
- measure the content of coffee or tea extract
- measure the content of vitamins, citric acid or thickening agents,
- monitor and control crystallizations.
Unbeatable utilization rates
LiquiSonic® sensors provide stable and reliable measurement, even in systems with a high degree of aeration or agitation. Our sensors conform to recommendations according to the FDA standards or EHEDG. Direct, real-time measurement eliminates the need for sampling, eliminating volume loss and dilution errors, in addition to reducing the risk of contamination. LiquiSonic® allows you to automate manual operations and achieve a new level of productivity and process control.
The fundamentals for this quality are the high-grade materials used such as stainless steel with electro polished finish. The sensor design consists of one homogenous body and requires no gaskets.
Our sensors may be equipped with all common process adapters and fittings such as Tri-clamp, Ingold or Varivent, and can be used under the most complex application conditions.
By changing immersion lengths or the process adapters, our sensors fit into tanks and vessels of almost every design as well as directly in any tube size.
Because the measuring technology is not dependent on color, turbidity or other optical attributes, the user will have no limitations, even under the most difficult application conditions.
Products and process may change
Every LiquiSonic® system can easily be adapted as various process conditions are modified. The Controller software manages up to 256 various product characteristics. Depending on the user access rights, these characteristics may be activated after the sensor replacement or after a changing of the process conditions.
This concept ensures the return on investment, and decrease the response time on changing boundary conditions. For new applications, a completely new calculation model can be created by using process reference values.
SensoTech is able to offer all current and emerging standards of signal processing. For continuous concentration and density measurement, 4 … 20 mA in 2-wire loop powered or 4-wire technology, Profibus PA, Foundation Fieldbus, Modbus or Ethernet are available. For alarm level detection and switching a non-contact output or a digital output can be configured. SensoTech analyzers can always match installation needs.