The LiquiSonic® Online Bath Monitor is a high sophisticated liquid analyzer that is based on modern technologies and a comfortable operation. Measuring precisely the temperature-compensated sonic velocity directly in the bath or pipe, the analyzer determines continuously and in real time the concentration and contamination degree in cleaning or surface treatment baths.
LiquiSonic® online bath monitor
Fact sheet of the LiquiSonic® system for online bath monitoringLiquiSonic® online bath monitor | 2 MB
Inline analytical technology for cleaning, rinsing, treatment, hardening and coatingBath monitoring | 6 MB
Online bath monitoring
Case study about the use of LiquiSonic® for continuous measurement of the cleaning agent concentration and degree of contamination in PCB cleaning baths of Bosch, "Circuits Assembly Magazine"Online bath monitoring | 281 KB
The system consists of one or more intelligent sensors and one controller which are connected with each other by a digital line of almost any length. Investments costs are comparatively low, in particular, for a maximum of four sensors combined with only one controller suited for almost any distance between the individual measuring points.
The sensor can be integrated in any facility and is directly installed in the bath or pipe from DN 6 (NPS 1/8") or larger. For process automation, the online bath monitor can be connected to the process control system.
- widest range of sensors from the standard product with an attractive price-performance ratio to the sensor with customized process connection, corrosion-resistant material and variable installation dimensions
- precise temperature measurement and dynamic compensation
- integrated flow detection (flow-stop-feature)
- status monitoring via integrated absorption measurement and SonicGraph®
- creating and uploading of product datasets by the user possible
- maximum robustness and connection of up to four sensors to one controller
- online concentration monitoring for optimum bath preparation and continuous bath maintenance
- automated and exact re-dosing by transferring the measuring results to the control system
- efficient control of bath changes by continuous measurement of the bath contamination degree
- quality assurance by stable concentration level
- cost savings by reduction of resource consumption and expenditure of time
- complete documentation of the process parameters for traceability and audits